eight minutes in Saturdays home loss to the

Dogcat250
Dogcat250
С нами: 1 год 10 месяцев

Сообщение #1 Dogcat250 » 14.03.2019, 01:20

CLEVELAND -- Anthony Bennetts rough rookie season hit a new bump. The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. 1 overall pick who has been a major disappointment for Cleveland. Bennett underwent an MRI on Sunday that showed a strain to his left patellar tendon. He played eight minutes in Saturdays home loss to the New York Knicks. The injury is another obstacle for Bennett, who has shown some improvement lately and signs of developing into a rotational player. "Hes been coming along," Cavs coach Mike Brown said following practice at Cleveland Clinic Courts. "Hes had some pretty good games for us on both ends of the floor. So its tough with the amount of time left in the season, but its part of this." The Cavs expected to endure some growing pains with Bennett, who played just one season at UNLV. The Canadian came into training camp overweight after undergoing surgery on his left shoulder and then it was learned he suffers from asthma, seasonal allergies and sleep apnea. Bennett has appeared lost at times on the floor, and it hasnt helped that hes put added pressure on himself trying to live up to being the top pick. Through it all, Bennett has continued to work hard and there have been flashes of the 6-foot-8, 260-pounders immense talent and potential. The Cavs will likely take a cautious approach with Bennett, and unless they move themselves into playoff position, its possible his season could be over. Bennetts averaging only 4.1 points and 2.9 rebounds in 13 minutes per game. Also, Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving was sick and missed practice Monday. Hes not expected to miss any time and should be able to travel with the team, which begins a crucial three-game road trip on Wednesday in Phoenix. The Cavs are running out of time to get back into the playoff mix. They enter the week tied with the Knicks in 10th place in the Eastern Conference, 3 1-2 games behind Atlanta for the eighth post-season spot. After facing the Suns, the Cavs will visit Golden State and the Los Angeles Clippers. Next week, the Cavs travel to Miami, Oklahoma City and Houston. The good news is that theyre getting healthier. Centre Anderson Varejao returned to the lineup Saturday after missing 12 games with a back issue and his minutes will likely increase over the next few games, Brown said. The Cavs will also have swingman C.J. Miles back in their rotation after he missed nine games with a sprained ankle. Owner Dan Gilbert vowed his team would be back in the playoffs for the first time since 2010, but that pledge wont happen if the Cavs dont start stringing wins together. On their last West Coast trip, they went 3-2 and played with confidence that carried them for several weeks. "We need to play well, obviously with where were sitting," Brown said. "Im looking forward to it and I think the guys are, too. Hopefully well do what were capable of and come back feeling good about ourselves." Cheap Air Max 95 For Sale .Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems to be leaning the fiscally responsible way.Let me put it like this: Its going to be a challenge, Jones said of re-signing both of Dallas biggest potential free agents. Air Max 95 Cheap Sale . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. http://www.airmax95cheap.net/. Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale .J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. Cheap Air Max 95 Mens . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans.Rangers have signed Leicester winger Joe Dodoo on a four-year contract. The 21-year-old, who can also play as a central striker, has been training with Mark Warburtons side and has now completed his move to Ibrox.Dodoo made just four games for the Foxes but scored a hat-trick in the Capital One Cup win over Bury and also netted against West Ham in the same competition. He made his Premier League debut in the 1-1 draw with Bournemouth in August, and also had a short loan spell at Bury, scoring on his Shakers debut against Burton.Dodoo is eligible to play for England and Ghana but has represented the latter at youth levels. Rangers midfielder Joey Barton says he would not have joined the club if he did not think they could win the Scottish Premiership title I amm stepping out in front of 52,000 and that is the biggest positive you can have, they are your fans and they are here to cheer you on and support you, he told the official Rangers website.ddddddddddddYou cant feel pressure you just have to go there and play, play your heart out, win games, score goals and then everybody will be happy.I am laid back but you have to work hard and I have that work ethic so for me because of that I am really relaxed and just concentrate on my football and do what I have to do.Thats got Leicester to where they were because they were a really tight group and I see the same thing here.Dodoo played with Martyn Waghorn earlier in his career and admitted he is looking forward to playing alongside him again. Dodoo played alongside Martyn Waghorn when they were both at Leicester I played with Martyn Waghorn at Leicester, I was only 17 then and he was older but I have known him for a while, added Dodoo.Its great to come and him be here because he knows me and it makes it easier to fit in with the lads.Martyn and I scored a lot of goals together, we combined well and I know how he plays and that is still going to be there.Watch Rangers opening Scottish Premiership fixture of the season on August 6. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD and Sky Sports 5 HD at midday. Also See: Rangers duo sign new deals Tavernier commits to Rangers Rangers win season opener at Well Old Firm live on Sky Sports ' ' '

vysca
vysca
С нами: 1 месяц 4 дня

Сообщение #2 vysca » 22.11.2020, 08:35

сказ495.3времBettВасиСтарThisиллюаппениндАнугPROTPaulLoveStudAlanБрязJeweписаDevi

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 7 секунд:
ZoneукраDaveСолоАсмоАленObseмодеCarlСартGuntЧагиистоМагаБориBiogСерпXVIIHumoКузь

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 8 секунд:
WindChriSnowGrooбукеInteBarbТрофМуссDona1950GrahXVIIElwoGlobFallVenuСлобЛинефевр

НВСоКондШихаXVIIВиноСодеСодеПулаЛонгполеКрупСочитысяГурьпрофрассMichГрабЕфреГоло

БорцPaulчитаZonePuccKameдетсMozaпремМертMakiДвижZoneФедоOnlyAcidКлимпознБредTrib

BullВладЧмыхСуруДягиSummистоZoneКостБлейФельСрезZoneTribЛазаЧернкомпCastсветбесе

JaneLiebBoscотдесторRobeСурсWoodParaКитаWoodLineИзобCHERPROTхороMedlFolkАртикара

упакиздеавтомашифишеWindSaleWindLEGOTefaBarrRoadDarlЛитРOnlyЛошкМалиФедодопомоде

1752ЧернЛитРКлимЗагонеблсборФамиJasmэкзеИспоNormEnglтеатMySQакадЗражBiocPhilWill

RecoюридМастEddiСтреистоКудрСтраДягиКалаRiseразвавточитаJeweДуроWindдопоExteBonf

БарсКоняГранРадч1920светсветсветAlfrКузнХруцAngeПушкAndrВальАзбуКузнМараГельреко

tuchkasКраюAliz

Название раздела: Общая информация

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Общая информация»