Malik Jackson Jersey

linchao
linchao
С нами: 2 месяца 23 дня

Сообщение #1 linchao » 04.07.2019, 03:09

STARTRB David Johnson Keelan Cole Color Rush Jersey , CardinalsIf you’re like me you are regretting drafting David Johnson. But you have to start him, right? (I’ve benched him twice already.)Cheer up! The Broncos have given up 500 yards rushing in the last two games. Johnson has found the end zone in the last three games, and at this point he is the only major weapon on this team. Be confident the Cardinals are going to feed him tonigh. I think he easily finds the end zone in this game. Possibly the first quarter. That’s my bold projection right there. Projection: 85 yards rushing , 4 receptions for 52 yards and 2 rushing touchdownRB Phillip Lindsay, BroncosAs much as it angers me Freeman isn’t getting the ball as much as he should be (a workhorse type back), you have to give Lindsay props. His story is pretty amazing, and he is out touching Freeman. He is going up against the 31st rank rush defense and could easily have a breakout. Projection: 80 yards rushing, 2 receptions for 15 yards and 1 rushing touchdown.WR Christian Kirk, Cardinals Kirk has been the better receiver fantasy wise this season for the Cardinals. He has recorded at least 77 receiving yards in three of the last four games, and is going up against a defense that has let a receiver gain at least 109 yards over the last two games. With Fitzgerald not 100 percent, he should get the majority of looks from Rosen. He’s good enough tobe at worst a W2.Projection: 5 receptions for 104 yards and 1 touchdownWR Emmanuel Sanders, Broncos He has been a PPR stud and Case’s number one guy. While this matchup screams ground attack Malik Jackson Jersey , when the Broncos do throw the ball I expect Sanders to get the looks. Look for Sanders to be a solid W3 this week. Due to how I expect the Broncos to gameplan he just won’t get the opportunities to exceed 100 yards. Projection: 6 receptions for 52 yards and 1 touchdownTE Ricky Seals-Jones, Cardinals The last two games he has be getting at least six targets, and I believe that trend will continue win this game as Rosen seems to be very comfortable throwing to the tight end position. On the season Seals is the third most targeted subject in the passing game, and only five behind Fitzgerald.I’m going above Matt’s head here, moving his yards from 52 to 73. Still not a solid start, but he’s a worthy pull from your bench to get you into double digits.Projection: 5 receptions for 73 yardsK Brandon McManus, Broncos He hasn’t missed a kick yet this season and he should see plenty of opportunities as I expect the Broncos to move the ball quite easily. Start him with no worries. Projection: 2 for 2 on field goals and 3 for 3 on extra pointsDenver Broncos DefenseI’m more comfortable facing the Cardinals offense then I am facing the Broncos offense. That being said, the Broncos are my defense to start tonight. Going up against a rookie quarterback, I feel they may load up the box and prevent David Johnson from doing damage. They will fail, but the sacks and turnovers compensate for the points.Projection: 24 points allowed, 2 sacks, and 3 total turnovers.SITQB Case Keenum https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cam-Robinson-Jersey , Broncos He hasn’t been the quarterback that the organization and he fans have hoped for but he did get 300 yards and multiple touchdowns last week against the Rams, That said, I’m sitting him due to the matchup. As noted I expect the Broncos to be run heavy. They also have only given up 6 passing touchdown this years which is tied for second. Projection: 285 yards passing, 1touchdown, and 1 interceptionQB Josh Rosen, Cardinals Rosen has been having a tough time, and rightfully so. He is a rookie on a team with a slew of weaknesses. This is making it tough for him to transition into a NFL quarterback. He has thrown just 2 touchdowns in the last four starts, he goes up against a defense that has held quarterbacks to one or fewer passing touchdowns in four of the last five games.Projection: 210 yards passing, 1 touchdown and 1 interceptionRB Royce Freeman, Broncos I believe he gets in the end zone this week, but it’s a goal line effort. He isn’t getting used enough for me to be comfortable starting him. Projection 10 carries for 25 yards one touchdown WR Larry Fitzgerald, CardinalsA fantasy stud last year Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey , Fitzgerald’s turning into a dud this year. He hasn’t reach 40 yards receiving since week one, and he is still shaken up with a hamstring injury. Until I see improvement and targets going his way, I’m sitting Fitzgerald Projection: 6 receptions for 35 yardsWR Demaryius Thomas, Broncos Like my co host said on our show, Thomas is on his way out. Keenum hearts Sanders. The reason most likely stems from his playing time with Diggs and Thielan in Minnesota as Sanders is the same type of receiver. He saw four targets last week which was his season low, but did get a touchdown. With the target rate being so low, he is simply a touchdown or bust. Projection: 4 receptions for 45 yardsWR Courtland Sutton, Broncos The reason I’m sitting Sutton is primarily the same reason I’m sitting Thomas: He is not getting the targets to justify starting in the PBR, and he’s more of a touchdown or bust candidate. He is a sit this week! Projection: 3 receptions for 45 yardsTE Jeff Heuerman, Broncos He is not getting enough targets to justify starting. He may get that small touchdown but that’s about it. He’s more used as another blocker instead of an receiving asset. He gets the looks but not the flowers. Get it?Projection: 3 receptions for21 yardsK Phil Dawson, CardinalsDawson has only made to feel goals over the past six games. Simply enough the Arizona Cardinals offense has it been great they have been inconsistent and not giving him any of opportunities to kick. He is a very weak fantasy option for the kicker positionProjection: 1 for 1 on field goals and 3 for 3 extra pointsCardinals Defense I believe the Broncos offense is a lot better than the Cardinals defense, I believe they run the ball quite effectively and open up the play action game for Keenum. Cardinals are must sit for me this week. Projection: 28 points allowed Dawuane Smoot Jersey , 2 sacks, and 1 interception The Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) are visiting the Music City Forward Passes (6-6) in a game that could ruin the playoff chances of Marcus Mariota and his trash franchise! Nationally televised football let’s goooooooooooooooo! Before the game begins, we wanted to ask the Big Cat Country team (and you!) a simple question:“How will the Jaguars do against the Titans today?”Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)On the back of an amazing defensive effort and some risky decisions by the Indianapolis Colts the Jaguars snapped their losing streak. Against the Titans however, it’s almost a mirror match and they have the quarterback who always kills the Jaguars.Titans win 13-10Ryan Day (@ryaneatscake)The homer in me can’t stop and won’t stop. I hope we burn down their stadium on the way out the door. I’m probably gonna be wrong but I don’t care because the Titans are the wooooooooooorst.Jaguars win 16-10Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)I think this Jaguars defense is actually playing pissed off for a myriad of reasons, and a pissed off defense is good enough to shut down any offense. With the egos on that side of the ball and this being the lone prime time game, I look for that side to really be dominant tonight. That said, I can’t trust this offensive line and Cody Kessler against a Titans defense that has our number in their house on a short week... but I’ll be damned if I ever pick the Titans to win anything in life other than a cousin-mating contest.Jaguars win 16-6Ryan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)It certainly is looking like another low-scoring game where the team that punches the other team in the mouth more often is going to win. Leonard Fournette is back from suspension, which should only help the offense, but I still struggle to see a way where Cody Kessler leads the offense to a lot of points. If Jacksonville’s defense carries over the momentum from last week, and the offense shows up at all, the Jags will win this game. If the Jaguars get a similar offensive performance to last week, the Titans will win this game https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Taven-Bryan-Jersey , no matter how well the defense plays (as we saw in Week 3). I wouldn’t be surprised to see either result, but I have to give the slight edge to the Titans playing at home against an inexperienced quarterbackTitans win 13-10Brian Fullford (@iambwf)The Jaguars last won in Nashville in 2013. It probably means nothing but it’s worth noting. This game is all about stopping Marcus Mariota on the ground, and frankly I have no faith that will happen. The offense is what it is, so that doesn’t help either.My bold prediction is that the Jaguars are shut out.Titans win 13-0Filip Prus (@JaxonFil)Look... to be the guy, you’ve got to beat the guy, and the Jaguars simply haven’t been able to beat this Titans consistently. Mobile quarterbacks continue to plague the lack of speed on the Jags defensive line and that likely continues this week. My guess is Leonard Fournette finds the end zone once and the Titans will struggle in the red zone, allowing kicker Ryan Succop to win the game for them with four field goals. I will not pick them to beat the Titans until they do. They haven’t earned it.Titans win 12-10What do you think? Got any predictions? What do you think the final score will be? Let us know in the comments below!

Название раздела: Общая информация

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Общая информация»