n Sunday, beating Canadas Brooke Mackenzie He

Dogcat250
Dogcat250
С нами: 10 месяцев 28 дней

Сообщение #1 Dogcat250 » 01.08.2019, 02:34

GLEN COVE, N.Y. -- Kristen Gillman rallied to win the U.S. Womens Amateur on Sunday, beating Canadas Brooke Mackenzie Henderson 2 up in the 36-hole final at Nassau Country Club. "I dont think its sunk in yet, but its just awesome," said Gillman, a 16-year-old junior at Lake Travis High School in Austin, Texas, who is set to attend the University of Alabama in 2016. Gillman lost the 25th and 26th to fall 3 down. She won the short, par-4 27th with a birdie, cut it to 1 down with a birdie win on the par-4 30th and pulled even with another birdie win on the par-4 32nd. "I just keep fighting because I didnt want to leave here without the ultimate prize," Gillman said. "I just kept fighting." Gillman took the lead with a birdie win on the par-5 33rd, matched the 16-year-old Henderson with pars on the 34th and 35th holes and took the par-4 36th with a birdie after hitting a 9-iron to 3 feet. "Ball-striking has always been a strength," Gillman said. "I mean, I hit a lot of fairways and a lot of greens, and then throughout the last year my ball-striking has gone a lot better, and Ive just been able to hit it closer to where I can make the putts." Gillman birdied five of the last 10 holes. "She was throwing darts and that definitely affected my game a little bit," Henderson said. "I was trying to match it. A couple holes I was able to and others I just didnt." Gillman, coming off an 11-stroke victory last week in the Junior PGA Championship, Henderson, from Smith Falls, Ontario, failed in her bid to become the third Canadian winner in tournament history. Marlene Stewart accomplished the feat in 1956, and Cathy Sherk did it in 1978. "Well, its been a great week," Henderson said. "I really enjoyed it. I spent a whole seven days here, which is awesome. Coming into the week if they said, Would you like to play in the finals? I would have said yes for sure. I definitely will learn a lot from this and take away a lot from this week. "Definitely, I wanted to get my name on the trophy, but thats not necessarily success for me. I played well and I had a lot of fun this week." Dennis Rodman Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. Toni Kukoc Jersey .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude. http://www.officialbullsfanstore.com/kids-lauri-markkanen-bulls-jersey/ . The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. Robin Lopez Jersey . The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end. Chandler Hutchison Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers.The Anaheim Ducks are doing just fine without their top goal scorer. Ryan Getzlaf and Kyle Palmieri are largely responsible for that. Getzlaf and Palmieri look to help the Ducks match their longest winning streak of the season tonight by beating the surging Winnipeg Jets for the second time in a week. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg, with coverage starting at 5pm ct. The Jets have claimed 13 of a possible 16 points during their last eight games (5-0-3). They seemed headed for their sixth win in that stretch Thursday, but wasted a two-goal, third-period lead before falling 4-3 in a shootout at Colorado. We played well to get a 3-1 lead, said center Mark Scheifele, who had a career-high three points. Then we took our foot off the gas in the third period and they were able to generate chances. Andrew Ladd hasnt had a problem doing that lately, collecting 11 points in nine games. The captain has three goals and four assists in the past four games, collecting one of each against the Ducks. Ladd has five goals and two assists in his last six meetings with Anaheim, with four and one, respectively, coming in three at MTS Centre. Blake Wheeler has also enjoyed success against the Ducks, notching six points in five meetings after setting up Ladds tally Sunday. Winnipeg (15-9-6) has rotated Ondrej Pavelec and Michael Hutchinson in net for the past eight games. Hutchinson will get the call in goal this evening; the first time hes faced the Ducks. Hes 3-0-1 with a 1.97 goals-against average in his past four starts. The Ducks will counter with goaltender Frederik Anderson. Anaheim (20-6-5) owns the most points in the NHL at 45, claiming the last six since losing Corey Perry for three to four weeks with a knee injury.dddddddddddd Thats part of the Ducks winning streak that reached six games with Fridays 4-2 win at Edmonton to sweep the home-and-home set. It was also Anaheims first win by more than one goal in 13 victories. As insignificant as an empty-netter might be, it gets that little monkey off your back thinking that everything is going to be a one-goal game, coach Bruce Boudreau told the teams official website. Anaheims longest streak was set when the team won seven straight after dropping its season opener at Pittsburgh on Oct. 9. Getzlaf and Palmieri likely will be key if the Ducks are to match that run tonight. They both scored Friday, while Getzlaf added an assist in the opener of a five-game trip through Canada. The Anaheim captain is among the league leaders with 31 points, tallying 12 in seven games. His recent production could continue Saturday since Getzlaf has 10 points in his last six meetings with the Winnipeg/Atlanta franchise. He had three assists in the most recent matchup Sunday, including one on Palmieris tally in overtime of the 4-3 road win. Palmieri has five points in four games. Ryan Kesler has four goals and two assists over that stretch, finding the net against the Jets. The center has four points in the past three meetings with Winnipeg. Projected Jets lines vs. Ducks Forwards: Ladd - Little - Wheeler Perreault - Scheifele - Frolik Kane - Lowry - Halischuk Thorburn - Slater - Peluso Defencemen: Chiarot - Byfuglien Stuart - Trouba Pardy - Postma Goalie: Hutchinson starts ' ' '

Название раздела: Общая информация

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Общая информация»